Thread: Ford 6.2 Raptor/F250 Mapped Points

Tuner in Training

Ford 6.2 Raptor/F250 Mapped Points

Does anyone know what each of the mapped points (0-5 &OP) are in control of for a 6.2? I thought I seen a thread in the past for a coyote but can not seem to find it again.
    Thanks.

Senior Tuner
    Distance tables show what mapped points are used. Which distance table is in effect is determined by the enable settings.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_Foster View Post
    Does anyone know what each of the mapped points (0-5 &OP) are in control of for a 6.2? I thought I seen a thread in the past for a coyote but can not seem to find it again.
    Thanks.
    Theres a ton of mapped point threads on here. I'm not familiar with the 6.2 but if it only has 7 mapped points it should be fairly easy to tune.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Theres a ton of mapped point threads on here. I'm not familiar with the 6.2 but if it only has 7 mapped points it should be fairly easy to tune.
    My current dilemma is I can not log mapped point weights for some reason. So I need a basic understanding of what each mapped point is in control of. (ex MP0 is for Idle, MP1 fuel economy, MP2 best drivability etc). I have gone through all the mapped point threads that I could find but could not find what I was looking for exactly.

Advanced Tuner
    You don't need to log the MP weight, just log and pay attention to the cam angles.