Thread: wot lambda for e85 tune on 5.0 mustang

Tuner in Training

wot lambda for e85 tune on 5.0 mustang

Hello , ive attached my log from this last drive on the car ive done. My wot lambda looks good until 6500 rpm and above where it will go from .84 down to .68. What tables do i need to adjust to correct this issue. Im assuming that .68 is entirely to rich. Also on another note, as far as knock retard goes. Does negative knock for the mustangs mean that the pcm is adding timing while the positive number means the pcm is pulling timing out ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Times to look at on logs are, 14:57 through 15:02
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    figured it out. Had a couple of tables that were populated with .700

Advanced Tuner
    Yes negative timing is what the knock sensors are adding , positive is actual timing being pulled . Cat overtrump is set to .68 factory so I’m sure that’s what you hit . Have not viewed log though

Tuner in Training
    i know i raised my cat temp to 1580. What is the safe max temp for these cats???? is it the factory 1512 or whatever low 1500 degree it is ?? Also with the car going into possible cat overtemp mode, how can i prevent this? Is it just something that is going to happen or is it a tuning issue i need to address? Since ive changed those last few parameters to .85 i haven't had an issue with the car not hitting or holding correct target afr at wot.