Thread: Tuning ESS supercharger

Advanced Tuner

Tuning ESS supercharger

Hey guys I've been lurking around here for awhile. Been learning and tuning my car for awhile now and i'm looking to add an ess supercharger to my car sometime in the near future. I currently have successfully tuned my car with e85, timing, full exhaust and intake. It was quite a learning experience and I have been running my tune for awhile now with zero hiccups. I'm very happy. My only concern with changing injectors and adding a BAP is, how difficult is it to dial in a safe and functional tune with the ESS supercharger? I will plan to still run e85, but if need be, I can run 93. I've been looking and searching on here btw before you go saying use the search function and trying to find any information on this is like an ancient Chinese secret. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Not a whole lot of info on boosted setups. If you have the coyote cookbook it has some info on boosted, I'd also study the Roush tunes.

Advanced Tuner
    Ive read the roush tunes. Just wanted a little bit of more dept on everything involved. Thanks though. I doubt I'll find much on here but it was worth a shot! Lol

Tuner
    I've tuned the ESS and other supercharger setups. Send me your file along with supporting mod info and I'll send you a base file to start with. PM me.

Probably the worst supercharger right after roush...period...

Advanced Tuner
    Why do you say that? I've only seen/heard good things about the supercharger themselves. Not talking their tuning..

Potential Tuner
    the Gen3 kit for the Mach 1 is very detailed and has quality parts. Performance numbers are impressive. So why the long face?

Quote Originally Posted by TRDFurgesson View Post
    the Gen3 kit for the Mach 1 is very detailed and has quality parts. Performance numbers are impressive. So why the long face?
    that's what the barman said to the horse when he asked for a drink...... Sorry couldn't resist.

Actually kit is overheating and not making power...plus not to mention its over priced. They post a lot of fake stuff, cool happy dyno results that are far from being real.

Avoid...they do everything to sell shit those days...

This is nothing new, centrifugal charger in 456th iteration...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Actually kit is overheating and not making power...plus not to mention its over priced. They post a lot of fake stuff, cool happy dyno results that are far from being real.

That's abnormal. I had one and three of my friends have them on their mustangs. They've been great. Really easy install, excellent power, easy to tune. Sounds like you have a mechanical problem or theres no oil in the head unit.

Advanced Tuner

Idk what internet you're on but all ive read and seen are good things from multiple different customers online. Videos, forums, dyno results, multiple different tuners. They must make them different or something in poland. idk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Idk what internet you're on but all ive read and seen are good things from multiple different customers online. Videos, forums, dyno results, multiple different tuners. They must make them different or something in poland. idk?
    If you want to discredit me you need something more than those cheap insults sorry m8.

They pay people to promote that kit and they do that a lot...you might be one of them who knows...who are you anyway? LOL

Advanced Tuner
    If you want to discredit me you need something more than those cheap insults sorry m8.

They pay people to promote that kit and they do that a lot...you might be one of them who knows...who are you anyway? LOL
    I'm not discrediting you at all I'm questioning a difference. I'm questioning why you say this and what gave you your opinion on them. Maybe your opinion and reasons will be good enough to steer people away from a garbage product, but no let's not help anybody. You're just over there like "The Source : "Trust me bro"". I'm obviously not someone who knows you nor cares. I notice on this forum there's lack of communication and you prove it here. If that was insults to you then you must not go out much. I'm literally stating it must be different over the pond. Maybe you have more experience with the kits they make for euro cars and they aren't any good. Maybe that why you say they're garbage. Anyway, the internet is free there are videos everywhere of people that don't even use ESS and say they're a good centi s/c brand. Multiple races and results of them being a solid kit for the gen 3 stangs. Cheers

I'm not discrediting you at all I'm questioning a difference. I'm questioning why you say this and what gave you your opinion on them. Maybe your opinion and reasons will be good enough to steer people away from a garbage product, but no let's not help anybody. You're just over there like "The Source : "Trust me bro"". I'm obviously not someone who knows you nor cares. I notice on this forum there's lack of communication and you prove it here. If that was insults to you then you must not go out much. I'm literally stating it must be different over the pond. Maybe you have more experience with the kits they make for euro cars and they aren't any good. Maybe that why you say they're garbage. Anyway, the internet is free there are videos everywhere of people that don't even use ESS and say they're a good centi s/c brand. Multiple races and results of them being a solid kit for the gen 3 stangs. Cheers
    Yeah you not using capital in "different or something in poland" is already an insult to most people...not mentioning you bringing
    nationality to the table so yeah...you are cool as a cucumber...

Advanced Tuner
    Hey guys I've been lurking around here for awhile. Been learning and tuning my car for awhile now and i'm looking to add an ess supercharger to my car sometime in the near future. I currently have successfully tuned my car with e85, timing, full exhaust and intake. It was quite a learning experience and I have been running my tune for awhile now with zero hiccups. I'm very happy. My only concern with changing injectors and adding a BAP is, how difficult is it to dial in a safe and functional tune with the ESS supercharger? I will plan to still run e85, but if need be, I can run 93. I've been looking and searching on here btw before you go saying use the search function and trying to find any information on this is like an ancient Chinese secret. Thanks!
    I can provide a decent base map that'll be safe. Obviously staying on e85 would be best but I wouldn't recommend it on a bap and more than 6psi. There's more than just the fuel pump at play. Your rails become a restriction too over 750-800wheel.

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah you not using capital in "different or something in poland" is already an insult to most people...not mentioning you bringing
    nationality to the table so yeah...you are cool as a cucumber...
    your location says Poland... LOL wtf? How would I know what nationality you are? Sorry wasn't aware assuming things are different in different parts of the world was insulting. LOL k got it.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kenand1988 View Post
    I can provide a decent base map that'll be safe. Obviously staying on e85 would be best but I wouldn't recommend it on a bap and more than 6psi. There's more than just the fuel pump at play. Your rails become a restriction too over 750-800wheel.
    I wouldnt want to run anything more than 750 either way. Somewhere around 700 would be totally fine with me!

Advanced Tuner
    I wouldnt want to run anything more than 750 either way. Somewhere around 700 would be totally fine with me!
    I'll need your stock file or whatever file you have on it now and every mod listed

Tuner in Training
    this is a easy tune. the car doesn't know what supercharger you have and all the data is already available. i currently run a self tuned procharger with a flex tune. all you need is what injectors you have, size of the maf housing, what intake manifold you run, what fuel you plan to use or if you want it to flex, your stock file

Advanced Tuner
    I have good tune for 250. Making 860 hp