Thread: Simos18 MPI inhibitors

Tuner

Simos18 MPI inhibitors

Hello Guys

Here is a list of what will prevent MPFI to DI Bled from taking place, Continental never intended MPFI to be used in WOT it was for the sole purpose of preventing carbon intake buildup, fortunately they added inhibitors which can be turned off and isolate MPI to Di functionality to Torque RPM Airflow control, thus manipulate the blend to or performance advantage., the sad part is these will variate from OS to OS but are very similar most are 38-48 European market OS usually have 38.
    The Sad part is HPtuners failed to add all these Variables linked maps making it impossible to make MPFI functional have only found 2 so far, The good news is all these can be added using TunerPro the other sad part is that there are no Simos18 XDF Damos , you will need a licensed WinOls and a function that converts .Ols to .XDF at that point is easier just to do the calibration with winOls and a free VAG bin writer software, Currently im working on OS 5G090629H_0001, ECUTEK simplify this by adding a single disabling table.

Here is the list of inhibitors For OS SC8L50Y0

CRK_SUM_TOT_MAX_HPDI_MPI_CMB: V (maximum possible injection range for MPFI full Injection range)
    CRK_SUM_TOT_MAX_MPI_HPDI_CMB: V (Maximum possible injection range for MPFI full injection range)
    CTR_AST_TRAN_DLY: V (Counter Started after reaching the time after start or cycle counter threshold)
    CTR_AST_TRAN_DLY_CH: V
    FAC_T_SUM_MAF_INT_CLR_INH_MPI: V
    LV_AFT_PUC_CDN: V
    LV_CLR_INH_AST_CTR_RUN: V
    LV_CLR_INH_DI_INJ_ERR: V
    LV_CLR_INH_HPDI_AST_TRAN_DLY: V
    LV_CLR_INH_HPDI_INJ_LIM: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_AFT_PUC: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_FUP_EFP: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_INJ_ERR: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_INJ_LIM: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_INJ_PURGE: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_STAT_SCAV: V
    LV_CLR_INH_MPI_WUP_CST: V
    LV_CLR_INH_PFU_H_PRS_OVL: V
    LV_CRK_INJ_RNG_MAX_HPDI_CMB: V
    LV_CRK_INJ_RNG_MAX_MPI_CMB: V
    LV_FAC_T_SUM_MAF_INT_CLR: V
    LV_INH_HPDI_AST_TRAN_DLY: V
    LV_MPI_INH_AFT_PUC_CDN: V
    LV_SET_INH_DI_INJ_ERR: V
    LV_SET_INH_HPDI_AST_TRAN_DLY: V
    LV_SET_INH_HPDI_INJ_LIM: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_AFT_PUC: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_FUP_EFP: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_INJ_ERR: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_INJ_LIM: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_INJ_PURGE: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_STAT_SCAV: V
    LV_SET_INH_MPI_WUP_CST: V
    LV_SET_INH_PFU_H_PRS_OVL: V
    LV_TOIL_MPI_INH: V
    MAF_INT_AST_INH_MPI_INJ_PURGE: V
    MFF_HOM_SP_MAX_HPDI_CMB: V
    MFF_HOM_SP_MAX_MPI_CMB: V
    TI_MAX_HPDI_MDL_CMB: V
    TI_SUM_TOT_MAX_HPDI_MDL_CMB: V
    TI_SUM_TOT_MAX_HPDI_MPI_CMB: V
    TI_SUM_TOT_MAX_MPI_HPDI_CMB: V
    T_DLY_CLR_INH_KNK_MPI: V
    T_DLY_SET_INH_KNK_MPI: V
    T_DLY_TIA_TOIL_MPI_INH: V
    T_SUM_MAF_INT_CLR_INH_MPI: V
    T_SUM_MPI_INJ_PURGE: V
    Last edited by GCtech; 03-20-2023 at 02:21 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah, it's kind of a pain in the butt on some calibrations. I made "one click" patches for most USDM vehicles on in xdf format that works in tunerpro. Of course these XDF one click patches don't work with user defined parameters, which is unfortunate. I tried to work with HPT to get this stuff added/included but didn't seem to be much interest at the time.

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of a pain in the butt on some calibrations. I made "one click" patches for most USDM vehicles on in xdf format that works in tunerpro. Of course these XDF one click patches don't work with user defined parameters, which is unfortunate. I tried to work with HPT to get this stuff added/included but didn't seem to be much interest at the time.
    Sucks a patch wont work with the User Defined Parameters, it would be so much easier than navigating thru all inhibitors and their location in the maps individually ( having the OS Funktionrahmen helps ) I just like the idea of single interface software like HP, working with winOls then Flex to write then vehiCal for datalog is such a pain, Ecutek seems like a good alternative.
    HP has the capability to add these patches to their OS I dont see why they don't specially if you proposed an already tested patched for it.