Thread: Gen 3 swap data log help

Tuner in Training

Gen 3 swap data log help

Hello everyone,

I am new to HP Tuners and I have been doing some research into how-to via videos and using the platform by reading the forum. I have had to do a lot of changes to my ECM and how its setup do to the previous person I took the truck to changing a lot of parameters and values. I ended up buying the software myself and giving it a try. By using the compare file function in the editor i have been able to get the truck back to close to factory settings (Best as far as my knowledge). That being said, I would like to have some more experienced tuners or users take a look at my data logging and see if I'm on the right track. Any and all help is appreciated.

setup.3.17. before work 2(smoothed).hpt
    Daisy 3.19.hpl

Tuner in Training
    blindsquirrel,
    Thanks for the reply. I was able to use the link provided to further research and compare more files to my setup. I think I have got a good baseline to start from now. A little more about the truck: It is a 2004 5.3 from a Tahoe in a 1983 C30 dually. I have kept the 1983 SM465 manual transmission and the truck itself is stock other than the 5.3. I'm using the factory 2004 flex fuel injectors with a returnless fuel rail system and a Corvette style regulator/return inline on the frame. The fuel pump is a Holley Sniper unit that pushes 315 lph. I'm also using the early LS Corvette exhaust manifolds for clearance reasons in the engine bay. Is there anything else i may need to address in the ECM or make changes to in order to optimize vehicle performance?