New to tuning factory ECM and HP Tuners , Can some one look over this base tune ive done for my turbo coyote. Here are spec on car

13 Mustang, built bottom end, stock heads and cams, ID1050X injectors on e85, single 78MM turbo, 6R80 with Circle D converter spec'd for turbo, 28" tall tire in rear. Has full return style FORE fuel system with triple pumps, fuel pressure set on 60 base. Running on 15 LBS boost. Currently has a LUND tune on SCT Livewire that he has locked, but ready to step out on my own for the tuning and not rely on someone else. The car has never been dyno'd but seems to run really well the way it sits, currently has been a best of 9.40 in 1/4, leaving on only 2lbs boost. This tune is just something to get me going, I know the tune will not be perfect and the transmission will need some tweaks, but can someone with some turbo, 6R80 knowledge take a look at my base tune and critique it please. I will also pay for advice, just don't want to blow the engine or hurt the transmission.
Thanks in advance.

Tim's Turbo Coyote mod1.hpt