Thread: Curious... 6.2

Potential Tuner

Curious... 6.2

I have heard this is the place for tuning OEM EFI... The processor I'm looking at running isn't on the list of supported vehicles but... A 2018 E350(6.2,6r140) I wouldn't expect it to be listed they are nothing more than a work vehicle.
    I'm building a pushrod ford with 36-1 crank trigger, cam sync, EFI set up wanting to run that transmission. From what I have been able to find the crank trigger is the same, but if there is no way to tune/ modify the processor it just puts me back to looking at megaSquirt MS3 and a 6r80. Is there any hope for this EEC or is it limited to just running that configuration?

Thank you,
    Curtis

Potential Tuner
    Well I guess megaSquirt MS3 it is. I was hopeful, but thanks anyway just like core tuning with eec analyzer. Seems great until I had questions...

Not sure I got that right...

You want 6.2 N/A to run with 6r140? This a Raptor engine if Im not mistaken.

Id use Godzilla/Raptor PCM and cope it with 10r140 and problem solved. Crank trigger in on the back so easy to swap/modify.

Potential Tuner
    Engine is a Cleveland based 400" trick flow headed 10.25:1 roller cam/ valve train, looking at just a single plane intake set up with a carb flange to throttle body elbow. Being ai swapped it to last design Windsor water pump I'm also running the harmonic balancer for it (36-1 tooth). Intake is set up with injector bungs.

I was wanting to run the last of the Econoline computer because as far as I know they never had pats system on them. Disable the cam phasers, solenoids etc, have a engine management system and transmission controller all in one.

The 7.3/10r140 stuff I haven't been able to look at yet, unsure dimensional difference with flywheel from the block.

10r bell housing is identical to 6r. we did a lot of 6r to 10r swaps. PATS is not a problem, can switch if off.