Thread: 2015 Silverado E85 Tune

Tuner in Training

2015 Silverado E85 Tune

Hey guys, I wanted to ask and see if someone would mind taking a look at this new tune I did for E85 and see if anything seems off or way out of line. This is the first E85 tune I have ever done. Check out my TCM adjustments for my Circle D 3200-3400 stall TQ as well. Thanks in advance for your help and support.

230323 Performance Flex E85.hpt

GM Gen III forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by mbramlett2 View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to ask and see if someone would mind taking a look at this new tune I did for E85 and see if anything seems off or way out of line. This is the first E85 tune I have ever done. Check out my TCM adjustments for my Circle D 3200-3400 stall TQ as well. Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Attachment 129610
    GM Gen IV forum:

Attachment 129609
    GM Gen V forum:

Attachment 129605
    And then, after you start getting some good feedback on the one actually posted in the correct section, you decide to CTRL+C/CTRL+V it to the Transmission section as well? Why do this? You feeling OK, bud?

2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    GM Gen III forum:

GM Gen IV forum:

GM Gen V forum:

And then, after you start getting some good feedback on the one actually posted in the correct section, you decide to CTRL+C/CTRL+V it to the Transmission section as well? Why do this? You feeling OK, bud?
    1. You don?t think there are guys in the gen III and gen IV groups that are not knowledgeable about gen V tuning?
    2. The reason I posted it it the transmission group was to get help/advice about the transmission aspects of the tune.
    3. Why do you care? If you have no advice, why even look at the post? Keep moving. No reason to jump on my post and be a smartass! Move along!!

But hey, there is one in every croud!! Get the f**k off my post jack off!!
    Last edited by mbramlett2; 03-23-2023 at 06:27 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    5FDP……. I was looking for advice seeing how I am new to HP Tuners. No reason to feed into blindsquirrel’s BS. Thanks for your advice for the new guy!!

There are reasons for the different sections, mainly to keep GEN 3 stuff with GEN 3 stuff and so on.

Doing a copy paste of the same question in multiple sections isn't required, in fact it's just really annoying to see that and then in the end you have 3 different threads with 3 different replies instead of one thread with all the information inside of it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Make sure to post in the Ford V6 and Dodge sections too, then. If you think it'll help to post Gen V stuff in Gen III, why not? Balls out dude!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    There are reasons for the different sections, mainly to keep GEN 3 stuff with GEN 3 stuff and so on.

Doing a copy paste of the same question in multiple sections isn't required, in fact it's just really annoying to see that and then in the end you have 3 different threads with 3 different replies instead of one thread with all the information inside of it.
    I didn't think of it that way, makes sense. I was just trying to get more exposure and hopefully some more thought. Thanks for the advice pal.
    Last edited by mbramlett2; 03-30-2023 at 08:43 AM.