Thread: 2020 F-150 10r80 Shift Character (table 20044)

2020 F-150 10r80 Shift Character (table 20044)

I have got a 2020 F-150 w/ 3.5 EB. I have been reading about the shift characteristics and it seems like the mustangs and other fords have setting 1 for sport and 2 for drag. My truck only has 2 for 4x4L mode and 0 for all the rest of the modes. I can not find any references to where it pulls the data to see if I can change mine to a different characteristic. Does anyone care to lend a hand??
    Last edited by Perna00; 03-26-2023 at 10:37 AM.

Tuner
    Could you share the tune and the log?

Here is my latest tune. I changed everything back on the transmission until a little more research.

March 28th shift char revert LSPI nor limit.hpt

Hopefully this isn?t one of those messages that I?m asking questions that are too novice. I?m still trying to figure out how to change the variations on shift characteristic 0-2. I?m not sure which tables to adjust.

I?m looking at the tables with alt indicators. Under Torque management/ upshift there are torque modulation (base, alt 1, alt 2) as well as slow ramp (alt 1, alt 2). both of the slow ramps are identical. The torque modulation doesn?t follow a logical pattern based on shift characteristics since 0/1 act the same and 2 is higher pressure

Under shift pressure/zip shifts there are (select, alt 1, and alt 2) but all tables are identical so that can?t be it.

Under shift pressure upshift & downshift there are pressure adder 1-10 base and 1-10 alt

Shift properties/ramp has 1-10 for base, alt, and engagement.

Shift properties/inertia has upshift and downshift mult (base, alt 1, alt 2).

Same but torque transfer and off going, on coming, etc has normal, alt 1, alt 2

Is this transmission Some thing that I am going to have to change about seven or eight tables just to adjust characteristics on?? I?m not sure if these are different alternates based on adaptive learning conditions of the transmission or different variables that are picked up. I was hoping maybe there was one or two tables that need adjusted but if it?s about 10 of them, I know I?m probably not qualified for that.

Tuner in Training
    0 is base, 1 is alt1, 2 is alt2.