Thread: 2004 mustang 3.9 V6. Can read, no lt edit. Need definitions?

Tuner

2004 mustang 3.9 V6. Can read, no lt edit. Need definitions?

So I've been searching high and low for definition files or something so that I can tune this guy's car. I can read it out just fine with my mpvi too I can likely write it back I assume because it can probably do the checksums just fine and I know I can't date a lot I've already tried everything else but the main problem is I can't even find a definition file for like tunerpro to get this thing to even show the tables. Can anyone help me get an xdf or a definition file or if there's some version of HP tuners that supports this particular ECU I just need something so that I can get this guy's car like reflashed cuz it's been like a week at least and I'm coming up with like nothing.

Again it's a 2004 Ford mustang V6 3.9 eec-v. The thing is very lightly modified the dude's got an exhaust on it and like an intake it's not anything crazy but the only thing I can find is like basically everyone told me to go buy an SCT and then all these other people talking about definition files but then nobody actually post the definition files anywhere so if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be awesome or tell me what I have to do to get HP tuners to add the definition to vcm editor
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github

Tuner
    Bump...

So I remember reading that HPT has had beta support as far back as 2014 for these ECUs. I cannot pull a read and have a definition, as Editor throws a fit.

Does anyone know HOW the eff to get this ECU to work (as far as tuning with HPT)? If not, can someone point me in the direction of a TunerPro XDF for a 2004 Mustang v6 3.9L with an EEC-V ECU?
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github