Thread: Someone possibly give a suggestion? L87 T93

Someone possibly give a suggestion? L87 T93

Don?t know if the full t93 unlock is really needed for me. I have a 2020 L87 like I?ve mentioned before mostly stock gm cold air and catback. Just trying to firm up the shifting alil bit. Can that still be done from the engine only side? With min final shift spark? I played around alil with it and truck acted funny at upper shift points? If I need t93 unlocked to do what I?m trying to do I will. Not looking for anything major just a little more firmness or quicker shift. Just looking for some advice plz.

Tuning Addict
    You're really better off to unlock and tune the trans, however if you're just wanting firmer shifts then increase the airmass side of the torque model. Sill not going to give you everything you're after so keep that in mind.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Thanks for helping I was kinda figuring what you?re saying about unlocking trans side I just didn?t if much was even unlocked on them yet (10L80)? Is full access unlocked so you know? Final shift spark still help shifts or no not on this setup anymore? Does increasing airmass on torque model have any negative effects any where else?