Thread: T93 failed to retrieve flash data on initial read

Tuner in Training

T93 failed to retrieve flash data on initial read

Just got my unlocked t93 back from hptuners today and when I try to read the tcm I keep getting a failed to retrieve notification. I initially did the tcm replacement portions with vcm scanner before removing the stock tcm, then unhooked the battery and removed tcm, i sent it to hptuners, they sent it back, i plugged it in, hooked the battery back up and started the car. Everything worked fine, it went into gear etc then i tried to pull the file and it wouldn't work. I remembered that i never finished the tcm replacement with vcm scanner and then when through those steps with the unlocked tcm in place. I'm still unable to retrieve the data. Yes I do have an internet connection. I can still read the ecm fine, just like i have before, just seems to be an issue with tcm. I do have a ticket in with hptuners right now, but checking here also. Has anyone else had this issue?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    make sure to update to the newest beta from today, and try reading again. If that doesn't work please open a support ticket.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    This worked, thank you!