Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Successful Gen 3 Coyote Ghost Cam tune request

Successful Gen 3 Coyote Ghost Cam tune request

Did quite a bit of searching here, and can't seem to find anyone having success creating a "ghost cam tune" on a Gen 3 Coyote. I'd like to try this on my 2018 GT just for grins. Anyone willing to share a successful ghost cam tune for their Gen 3?

Feel free to say, "yes, but you can f*ck off." This is just to satisfy my inner redneck.

Tuner in Training

2018 Ghost Cam Tune

FinalGhostCamGen3.hpt , here is my shits and gigs ghost cam tune I had on my 2018 manual car. Chopped real good and took right off from a stop and drove great. Fueling may need a little adjustment but it worked for me.

Outstanding! Thanks! I'll take a gander and try it out.

Tuner in Training
    Would you be willing to post a video? I'm intrigued..

@jadenbender: I LOVE the simplicity of your approach! Looking at the file, to confirm my understanding: You're pointing optimal stability to mapped point 10 under 1000 RPM (38209), raising the load limit to use optimal stability at idle (38169), and then forcing the cams to 0 degrees until the engine warms up via 38193 and 38192.

Potential Tuner
    I tried copying the tune as I also have a 2018 manual gt. The car started very rough and idled for about half a second and died, then when restarting the car I had to give it a little gas to keep it from dying then it just idled a little off with no cam/chop. Is there something I'm missing or is mine just different somehow?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Forgot to mention this has the maf curve of a jlt but it was not fully dialed in at higher rpms but should run fairly well at idle I will post a video!

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by jadenbender View Post
    Forgot to mention this has the maf curve of a jlt but it was not fully dialed in at higher rpms but should run fairly well at idle I will post a video!
    Yeah, I saw that. I have the stock MAF, so I left my calibration alone.

Thanks for sharing! Just a little tweak to get it to run great on my car: 2018 Mustang GT Wes 017 Ghost Cam Revised.hpt

Works GREAT!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by WesDuenkel View Post
    Sounds great. Good job

Tuner in Training
    Car sounds great glad I could help!

Potential Tuner
    FinalGhostCamGen3.hpt , here is my shits and gigs ghost cam tune I had on my 2018 manual car. Chopped real good and took right off from a stop and drove great. Fueling may need a little adjustment but it worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WesDuenkel View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Just a little tweak to get it to run great on my car: 2018 Mustang GT Wes 017 Ghost Cam Revised.hpt

Works GREAT!
    Can u guys share your stock file and another file with only ghost cam changes
    I?m trying to do it on my 10 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Bayati View Post
    Can u guys share your stock file and another file with only ghost cam changes
    I?m trying to do it on my 10 speed
    2018 Mustang GT Stock 1FA6P8CF0J5126325.hpt

2018 Mustang GT Wes 019 Ghost Cam Revised.hpt

I'm looking for someone who could make me a ghost cam on my .hpt file of my mustang roush 2020 supercharged nobody in quebec does it

Gen3 Mustang supercharged roush (map sensor) same f150

Potential Tuner
    Does anyone have the files to ghost cam a 2016 Mustang GT 6-SP Manual N/A

Potential Tuner
    If there is anyone willing to help with what?s necessary to ghost cam my 2018 GT Auto, I?d greatly appreciate it. It?s completely stock other than exhaust. I?d be more than grateful if someone had a tune I could go off of! TIA!

You guys email me directly, this is not an issue.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell0729 View Post
    Does anyone have the files to ghost cam a 2016 Mustang GT 6-SP Manual N/A
    did you get any tune for 2016 ?