Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DFCO Not Working At All

Quote Originally Posted by lowmpg View Post
    Another table that affects this that isn't in the DFCO area - the BRAF settings in idle airflow (in gear values) can't be too high or it won't allow DFCO. If the value is too high it won't allow DFCO to enable.

Also - ANOTHER one that messed with my DFCO was the speedo setting when I was trying to adjust for my larger rear tire to get my speedo in sync. When I adjusted the 'Dist' setting, which his is adjust way less than stock I believe - it adjusted my DFCO and it would not enable as before. Can't make sense of it but check it out! My 'Dist' value is 1245.78, same as stock on my car. FWIW that value does not adjust speedo on my car, I have a separate value for PCM pulses per mile.

I'm not a pro and have only tuned my car but really enjoyed getting it dialed in and found these things out.
    Good info sir.

Tuner in Training
    Any luck?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lowmpg View Post
    Another table that affects this that isn't in the DFCO area - the BRAF settings in idle airflow (in gear values) can't be too high or it won't allow DFCO. If the value is too high it won't allow DFCO to enable.
    True story. If min idle air pushes TPS above the max throttle area allowed for idle, it is considered open throttle...so no fuel cut.

Tuner
    No such luck yet unfortunately :/

Tuner in Training
    05.28.2023 80#.hptif it is a manual trans i came up with these settings to enter dfco quickly.