Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: turbo 5.3 ls basemap

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274424906026

Good for 700 HP at the crank, or about 600 tire, with 58psi and a 1:1 referenced regulator. Data - ALL THE DATA NEEDED - comes from 2010-up L96 files.

screenshot.31-03-2023 01.56.56.png

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/274424906026

Good for 700 HP at the crank, or about 600 tire, with 58psi and a 1:1 referenced regulator. Data - ALL THE DATA NEEDED - comes from 2010-up L96 files.

screenshot.31-03-2023 01.56.56.png
    And these injectors would be good to go? I don’t need to modify them in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacjack View Post
    And these injectors would be good to go? I don?t need to modify them in any way?
    They flow 50.9 pounds per hour at 58psi, they are used in flex fuel L96 6.0L's. If you modify an injector you end up with a part that has different, unknown characteristics, the exact situation you should be trying to avoid. Do not drill, do not angle grind. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.

They support 700 HP with a 1:1 regulator; if you use a 'returnless'/non-referenced fuel system, with boost, they support less, because boost above atmosphere has the same effect as lowering fuel pressure, and lower fuel pressure flows less thru the injector.

https://fuelinjectorclinic.com/flow-calculator

Sample Gen3 file with converted GM data:
    P59 12613412 58psi base return-style.hpt
    Source used for stock data:
    2010 Yukon 6.0 L96 E38 T43 1GKZKREG0AR189018 - 12613412.hpt

whatisinjectordata.png

Tuner in Training
    They flow 50.9 pounds per hour at 58psi, they are used in flex fuel L96 6.0L's. If you modify an injector you end up with a part that has different, unknown characteristics, the exact situation you should be trying to avoid. Do not drill, do not angle grind. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.

They support 700 HP with a 1:1 regulator; if you use a 'returnless'/non-referenced fuel system, with boost, they support less, because boost above atmosphere has the same effect as lowering fuel pressure, and lower fuel pressure flows less thru the injector.

https://fuelinjectorclinic.com/flow-calculator

Sample Gen3 file with converted GM data:
    P59 12613412 58psi base return-style.hpt
    Source used for stock data:
    2010 Yukon 6.0 L96 E38 T43 1GKZKREG0AR189018 - 12613412.hpt

whatisinjectordata.png
    thank you for this. I will be ordering these and using them

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by reubone View Post
    Attachment 129845
    Very basic set up here, but this where I would probably start if this is on a non cammed engine. Will need further calibration
    just getting around to doing this and i can not get the car to start. ive got fuel ive got spark but it will not fire up. also to answer your question it is a stock motor no cam

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacjack View Post
    ive got fuel ive got spark but it will not fire up.
    Does it got... air? And when you say it's got fuel, does that mean it has fuel coming out the injectors and into the engine, or just that it builds fuel pressure when the pump runs? Does it run if you open the throttle (more air)? Does it run if you feed it brake cleaner? If it runs when you spray it, then fuel's not coming out of the injectors (or not enough to make it run). Brake cleaner is the absolute mandatory first step in a cranks-no-start diagnosis, it gives you a very definite go/no-go answer to so many things in just a few seconds.

Advanced Tuner
    I feel like this is leading a horse to water but he wont drink??

Ill tell folks real quick that i wont touch the truck unless it has injector data. Been down that road too many times and wasted hours only to give up and buy a set of injectors to put in. Load the data and drives completely different.

Remember everything on sloppy is well Sloppy. Theres a reason why its called sloppy.

Claimed he was buying the L96 injectors, data up above. I was just assuming that'd been done?

Tuner in Training
    circling back around to this. i did get the l96 injectors that were recommended. i coppied all of the injector data from the gen 3 file that was posted. it wont fire. been real busy at work so can only get around to it so often. can someone look over this file to see if there is anything wrong that would prevent it from running?

modifications i did are
    removed maf and wired in IAT sensor
    relocated coils from top of valve cover to side of fender and made new spark plug wires that are about 3'long
    wired in a gm 3bar map sensor
    and obviously put a turbo kit on it.02 tahoe 5.3 76mmOS L96 injector data.hpt

That's not the linear/offset for any 3bar MAP. What part number is it?

Does it run if you spray it with brake/carb cleaner? That's the first thing you should do with a crank-no-start, if it runs you can rule out everything spark-related for about 20 seconds' work.

Senior Tuner
    I would recommend to stop doing so many changes at once. Even if it’s more work at first, it’s going to save time on the trouble shooting. I’m talking about things like relocating coils, not just in the tune.

Tuner in Training
    That's not the linear/offset for any 3bar MAP. What part number is it?

Does it run if you spray it with brake/carb cleaner? That's the first thing you should do with a crank-no-start, if it runs you can rule out everything spark-related for about 20 seconds' work.
    ive currently got the gm 3bar map sensor that looks like this12592525_GM_3_Bar_Map_Sensor_LSA__LS9_RED____12058.jpg/

this is the info i found for the offset for a gm 3bar. if it is incorrect can you please help me an provide the info that i would need? thanks in advance06.05.2023_13.24.12_REC.png

No, that is not correct. If you're still using wherever you found that as a resource you should delete the bookmark right now.

There are stock files in the repository where you can go look this stuff up for yourself. 12592525 is used on all Camaro/CTS-V LSA engines (8th VIN digit = P) and all Corvette LS9 engines (8th VIN = R or T).

screenshot.06-05-2023 14.18.49.png screenshot.06-05-2023 14.17.17.png