Thread: gen 3 f150 5.0 supercharged help please

Potential Tuner

gen 3 f150 5.0 supercharged help please

i am having misfire issue p0316,p0300,p0301 and p0306. first off i have sent a log to my tuner about 10 days ago and havent gotten an answer just random question every few day i guess to pacify me. Truck is a 2020 with 47k miles. I have moved coils, changed plugs, compression test, bore scope and looked for vaccum leaks. this seems to be cold start related, when it idles down it throws the codes with flashing cel. I can turn off truck and restart it clear codes and drive it runs fine and codes do not return till next cold start. i just decided to start learning all the PIDs so maybe i can better understand whats happening.so far i notice my stft is -20s at idle. maybe this is a fueling issue with the injectors? Stock fuel pump with BAP and motorcraft 56lb injectors. NGK 6510s gapped at .025. Any advice what to check next or anyone that can look at a log?

23-03-22 12-45-42.hpl

Tuner in Training
    When it idles down it is going into closed loop and vvt solenoids and phasers are engaged. Did you or your tuner touch the timing chain? oil pump gears etc.?
    Last edited by ishyne22; 09-16-2023 at 01:17 PM.

Fuel trims 30% off, post the tune if you asking for help
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    It's the tune. You barely rev it up and your desired is almost 3x as high as air load. The rich trims already mentioned is another sign. I wouldn't be searching for a mehcanical issue, I'd search for another tuner.
    I just realized this is from March.