Thread: New to dodge and new to tuning!

Potential Tuner

New to dodge and new to tuning!

My names josh and I?m new to the ram life lol but also new to the tuning part as well! So I was wondering if anyone would like to help or kindly walk me through on how to figure the whole tuning part and coming out with the best tune for the 5.7 hemi. I?m n/a stage 2 tsp cam mds deleted and headers! I?ve done a lot of researching and a few writings to the pcm for trial and world
    Lol but if someone has the 09-18 n/a file that I could use as a more in depth understanding and something to go off of to make a good tune? Any help or
    Advice is much appreciated! And if anyone would like to walk me though or give me advice I?d truly appreciate it and thank you as well for kindly taking the time and having the patience!

Tuner in Training
    I've had pretty good luck getting started tuning my hemi using youtube videos, theres a few on VE tuning that, assuming youve got access in you ECU you could probably use to get an idea of starting. Just search "hemi VE tuning" on youtube and youll find a few. If you're looking for a compare file to kinda get an idea of what it should look like i know they like to see you having posted your current tune/logs first so people can help you better. I'm a pretty extreme newb so I can't really be of a lot of help, but hopefully someone knowledgeable will see this and respond.

What year? (TSP stage 2cam,so I’ll assume 09 or later) each year (grouping) reacts slightly different to tuning, 09-10 are a bit finicky.

My 1st suggestion is use “search forum” look for. TSP stage 2 cam , or what ever year you’re working on, also search for user “spray cam ram hell” might of messed up the order, that guy lives , breaths tuning his ram and has posted a lot of his results
    04 RAMGTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi 3600lbs 2.6HP/Ci Naturally Aspirated
    05 RAMGTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi 4000lbs 2.2HP/Ci Naturally Aspirated
    09 Challenger Drag Pak 8.88@150mph 376Ci G3hemi 3650lbs 2.6HP/Ci Naturally Aspirated
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Potential Tuner
    Thanks buddy and I just now seen this lol

Potential Tuner
    2017 and yes I do have the tsp stage 2 cam shaft I’ve kinda messaged around with it alittle bit but I said screw I’ll pay someone else since it’s my everyday driver! So now I’m trying to figure out the base mapping on it so I can drive it to the guys shop that’s going to dyno tune it