Thread: Suggestion: Keyboard Shortcuts

Suggestion: Keyboard Shortcuts

In a future version, it would be nice if there were assignable keyboard shortcuts. For example, being able to assign a Function Key to Start/Stop recording. This would make it easy so that we could have our finger on that key to start/stop while driving without needing to take eyes off the road.
    • 2001 C5 Corvette (625rwhp - Procharger, LS6 heads, Torquer V2 cam)
    • 1991 Volvo 940 - 2JZGTE (600rwhp - PT6466, HKS 272 cams)

Senior Tuner
    Isn’t that what the space bar does?

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Isn’t that what the space bar does?
    Didn't know that. I didn't see it documented anywhere. If that's the case, that's great. Thank you!
    • 2001 C5 Corvette (625rwhp - Procharger, LS6 heads, Torquer V2 cam)
    • 1991 Volvo 940 - 2JZGTE (600rwhp - PT6466, HKS 272 cams)

Senior Tuner
    It doesn’t pause, it starts a new file.

Any possibility of getting a "redo" function? We have undo (ctrl + z) but I think a redo (ctrl + y) would be way useful, especially for something like VVE where you're potentially making a lot of changes and can't exit until you're done; if you make a mistake or want to interpolate/smooth just to see what happens you can undo but if you undo too many times, or get distracted during the process, or whatever, it's not always easy to see/realize what you undid. Being able to undo/redo at will would be way convenient I think.

Potential Tuner
    Maybe someone could start a thread (and make it a sticky) capture all the known "key board shortcuts" ? Would be nice to gather these in an intuitive format that could be made into a sticker you can place next to your mouse pad on a laptop. Other competitor products have these available.
    Last edited by Ticker; 10-23-2023 at 06:18 PM.