Thread: 2020 Aviator

Tuner in Training

2020 Aviator

I have a 2020 Lincoln Aviator. I am looking to increase throttle response a bit and maybe enhance the power a little. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i should begin? I have some experience with gen 3 GM but not with ford ecoboost. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Turboccsierra View Post
    I have a 2020 Lincoln Aviator. I am looking to increase throttle response a bit and maybe enhance the power a little. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i should begin? I have some experience with gen 3 GM but not with ford ecoboost. Thanks!
    start by releasing the torque without such crazy numbers, then you can adjust your sensitivity in the electronic throttle, if you want a little more help if you want, go through the map and I'll explain everything adjust your AFR if you don't have WIDEBAND look in your datalog in the O2 sensor and look at its frequency, look for a good number, anything you can write to me privately, no problem, I'll answer you

Tuner in Training
    Awesome! thank you for your help, Its a completely stock vehicle no adds or mods (no analog wideband). I will work on these and let you know what i adjust.