Thread: Gen 3 swap verification of settings

Tuner in Training

Gen 3 swap verification of settings

Hello all,

I'm still very much new to tuning and I've made some changes to my ECM to go with some slight changes of the fuel injection setup on my gen 3 swapped 1983 dually. The motor is all stock with the exception of the fuel rail, injectors and fuel pump. The fuel pump is a Holley Sniper with 315 lph going into a Corvette style filer/regulator/return mounted inline on the frame and fueling a returnless style fuel rail into flex fuel injectors. I would like to have someone a bit more experienced than me to look over my latest data log and see if I've done everything correctly. The truck has the factory SM465 4 speed, so you'll see longer shifts than usual because of the long shift pattern of the transmission. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

going to work 3.31.hpl

That's a big pump for a corvette filter regulator, you need to verify that you are NOT going over 58psi while the vehicle is running. The corvette filter/regulator are usually a bad choice.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

https://www.tanksinc.com/index.cfm/p...rod/prd425.htm

Not recommended with fuel pumps that flow over 255 lph

Tuner in Training
    I have verified that the fuel pressure is staying at 58 psi