Thread: Graph box sizing issue / VCM editor blurry

Potential Tuner

Graph box sizing issue / VCM editor blurry

Hey I am new to the software and when I first fired it up, both scanner and editor, everything appeared blurry like it was out of focus.

I was able to fix that issue by going into properties/compatibility/Change high DPI settings/and checking the boxes pictures
    dpi settings.png

This fixed the problem and now my programs look crystal clear, but now the graph cells are cutoff. I have looked through all the settings I could, and I have searched the internet and the HP tuner forum and haven't really found anyone else with this situation. I am posting a screenshot of what I mean below...

graph issue.png

Now I could just run the program without the compatibility settings and leave it blurry, but I would prefer to have the program look proper and clear, so is there a way to adjust the settings so it looks right? My laptop is a brand new HP laptop that should be more than capable in running the program. It was from costco for about $550 before discounts and coupons. (Too lazy to find and post the actual specs right now). Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

That's Windows font size settings.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    That's Windows font size settings.
    You were 1/2 correct... I did more experimenting in my display settings. I removed the compatibility overrides for the programs and changed my display SCALE from the recommended 150% to 100% and everything got much smaller, but sharper. The program reads fine now. I then adjusted my Font Size in accessibility to make it easier to read most things. It didn't change the numbers and font in the VCM suite, but it will have to do. I will just have to deal with the icons and everything else on the laptop just generally being tiny.