Thread: Oxygen sensors fitted grayed out in tune 13 mustang copperhead

Tuner in Training

Oxygen sensors fitted grayed out in tune 13 mustang copperhead

I am trying to set the O@ fitted to 1 in my tune but its grayed out and can't change it. I want to run on bank 1 O2 sensor in Turbo DP, found all the info in the forums, but can't change my sensors fitted to 1. Is there something I'm missing somewhere?

Could be greyed out until you do the training course, that's just a guess. It's covered on the forum and on HP Tuners youtube channel for the newer software.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yes you have to watch the video and take the test to unlock these settings.
    https://www.hptuners.com/emissions/

Tuner in Training
    I did the test and added the code given in the training. Is there anything else needed ?

Nope. That's it

Tuner in Training
    Mine are greyed out too and I?ve taken the training. I assumed this parameter was being locked now, but maybe I?m missing something. Post back if you get this to work.

Tuner in Training
    No, they have it greyed out in all the 5.0 software. Doesn’t even show up in the beta version. I think I’m older software it is changeable. I got email back from support saying it’s greyed out because they don’t want you to eliminate it.

Guess you'll have to run both sensors or get someone to edit it for you.

Yay EPA.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I went in and have both banks running on bank 1 sensor 1, turned off heaters to bank 2 sensor 1 and both rear sensors are disabled. It starts and stays in closed loop. Have something going on I’m trying to dial in , Stft were way off at first , as I was trying to dial in the MAF curve. At first thought injector data was off but verified correct for ID1050x with return style fuel. Set transport delay to 2x original in the 600-1200 ranges , lambda numbers seem to be tracking pretty good. Had to scale up the MAF quite a bit to get the fuel trims to be about +- 4-5% which doesn’t make since. Anyway I got a lot of tuning left to do. I’m pretty new to tuning with stock ecm but figuring it out slowly.

What was your reasoning for disabling the precat heaters? I would not have done that.

Tuner in Training
    Only turned of bank 2 sensor 1 heater because it’s not in use or even on car.

Potential Tuner
    has anyone figured this out o2 sensor fitted is still grayed out. trying to rum 1 o2 but cant change it. ive done the course and code unlocked everything else but the o2 sensor

This wont be available anymore - EPA. Even if you do the course.

But since we dont care about EPA here in EU you can email me directly...

Advanced Tuner
    Pretty sure I still have access to this. Which exact table are you referring to

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Radialoutlaw View Post
    I am trying to set the O@ fitted to 1 in my tune but its grayed out and can't change it. I want to run on bank 1 O2 sensor in Turbo DP, found all the info in the forums, but can't change my sensors fitted to 1. Is there something I'm missing somewhere?
    There is a way. First you have to have a comparison file that has the number of o2s that you want. If you don?t have one I can help you with that also. Next go to compare, view comparison log, sensors fitted, right click, copy over selected difference. It will change to whatever was in the comparison file. This works on almost any grayed out