Thread: Startup Issues

Startup Issues

So I have been chasing a few weird issues and can't seem to resolve this. I have a startup issue where when its a cold start it starts fine, warm start it either starts and seems to need to catch up (best way to put it) or it attempts to start and takes longer cranking then fires. After it fires, I get the throttle jumping around until it corrects itself. I feel like airflow at idle is not correct and causing these issues and more...I need some input to get me in the right direction because no matter how I adjust fueling it doesn't correct these issues.

The car is 2013 Challenger RT, 6.4 installed, Stage 3 Comp cam ( can post cam specs if needed), Hellcat injectors, Intake runner is on an adjustable rpm switch, 3800 stall converter, and Walbro 450 pump. The other items that are done shouldn't affect anything but are just supporting "mods"

Attached are a recent log with Throttle adap ON.

STG3_ThottleAdapON_22.hplSTG3_ThottleAdapON_22.hpt

Tuner in Training
    I'm fighting something that might be a similar cause/fix. We have a 09 SRT, built, stg3 cam, vortech V2, car runs amazingly well, LT/ST never more or less than 5%, problem is warm start, 1st warm start car is noticeably lean, ST/LT shoot right to 30%, exhaust smells terrible, all within 15 seconds of a warm start. Shut car off, cycle ign and restart, car is right back to being amazing, really scratching my head on this one. If I find my silver bullet I'll be sure to let you know

post a log and tune if you can...I had that issue when I put the larger injectors in