Thread: MPVI3 Standalone speed

Potential Tuner

MPVI3 Standalone speed

Hey guys, I've tried minimizing how many channels I'm logging and I've got it down to 19 channels which is pretty minimal IMO, but the data is still basically useless with how slow the channels update. I went for a 25 min drive and the file size is only 500 kb. Being that this is the latest and greatest hardware, I cant see how this is acceptable. Like I said, it's basically useless, can't get any useful data from it. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm using beta 5.1.947 downloaded today.
    2022 Camaro SS 1LE - MSD intake, NW103, Roto-Fab 438 RWHP 411 RWTQ *SAE Mustang dyno*

Advanced Tuner
    I don't know anything about the ECU in that car, but do you get much faster speeds/larger files when using VCM scanner? It's possible that the ECU doesn't support a native highspeed datalogging mode or standalone logging doesn't utilize it for whatever reason and instead uses the standard single request/response PID requests.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfly05 View Post
    Hey guys, I've tried minimizing how many channels I'm logging and I've got it down to 19 channels which is pretty minimal IMO, but the data is still basically useless with how slow the channels update. I went for a 25 min drive and the file size is only 500 kb. Being that this is the latest and greatest hardware, I cant see how this is acceptable. Like I said, it's basically useless, can't get any useful data from it. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm using beta 5.1.947 downloaded today.
    Ryfly05, did you ever have any luck getting the standalone data logs to be more useful? I am tired of toting my laptop around.