Thread: Indian Motorcycle Support Now Available!

Indian Motorcycle Support Now Available!

2014-2020 Indian Motorcycles

We've officially added custom tuning support for 2014-2020 Indian Motorcycles!
    All supported models require our Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable and (4) credits for
    licensing using an MPVI2 or newer device!

• Click here to download the latest version of our VCM Suite software

See the Indian Motorcycles support list on our website here.

Indian Motorcycles
    • 14-20 Challenger
    • 14-20 Chief
    • 14-20 Chieftain
    • 14-20 FTR
    • 14-20 Pursuit
    • 14-20 Roadmaster
    • 14-20 Scout
    • 14-20 Springfield
    • 14-20 Super Chief
    • 14-20 Vintage

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm-editor/changelog.html

For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
    https://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Sc...changelog.html

For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

The challenger does not use the same computer as the other 2014 to 2020 models. The new model got a new computer. I wish you had Challenger tuning.

Potential Tuner
    When will you support 2022+ Chief w/116?

Tuner in Training
    Any new news on supported the indian challenger? There are a couple companies offering custom tunes so it seems it is possible.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by joeking View Post
    Any new news on supported the indian challenger? There are a couple companies offering custom tunes so it seems it is possible.
    Seems like they should be able to do at least the 20-22 since they use the same mg1 ecu as the rzr pro r. I've got my friends 22 pursuit signed up for the beta test program but haven't heard anything back yet.

Tuner in Training
    I was looking at signing mine 2020 up but I've already done the first lloydz tune. Looking at going with the Mad Monkey Motorsports 112 ci kit this winter. Just want as much as I can get out of this engine. I seem to really enjoy buying rubber for the back of this thing!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by joeking View Post
    I was looking at signing mine 2020 up but I've already done the first lloydz tune. Looking at going with the Mad Monkey Motorsports 112 ci kit this winter. Just want as much as I can get out of this engine. I seem to really enjoy buying rubber for the back of this thing!
    How's your bike run with the lloydz tune? Another friend of mine had our local dealer do stage 2 cams, tab exhaust and a lloydz tune on his 22 pursuit and within a month of 2 of picking it up from the dealer the bike starts running weird and stumbling every once in a while. Take it back for them to work on something unrelated and the bike runs great for another month or two. We can't figure out why.
    Brannon over at m3 is a great dude, I wish he'd get into doing some work on Thunderstroke bikes so I could get some parts from him. My YouTube channel sponsored his king of the baggers bike this year and we got to meet the whole team and I got a little technical talk in with him and a few of the guys from revolution performance at one of the races. An amazing bunch of guys that do great work from what I've seen, they just don't have any interest in the thunderstroke sadly.
    2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS 408 Stroker
    2018 Indian Springfield 116 Big Bore Kit Hanson Racing Cams and Trask 2 into 1 exhaust
    https://www.youtube.com/@PowerinthePrairielands

I got a Lloyd's tune for my '21 challenger just to clean up the vague off idle throttle issue. This was just before the Indian ecm update was released that apparently also cured that issue. I hate dealing with "canned" tunes, but the throttle problem from the factory was borderline dangerous when doing low speed turns. I did not have a "before" run, but the bike showed 121.0 hp/118.4 tq on the dyno after. This was in Daytona on a mid 70s day, so no correction factors involved with those numbers. I occasionally have a bit of return to idle dip/surge, and I have heard a tiny bit of knock twice. I would love to be able to tune it myself as I have done with my cars and other motorcycle.

Tuner in Training
    I have been very happy with the tune. no issues with my bike since the tune was done, 2 years ago. i ride it like a rental, this bike has put up with all i have given it. We'll see how it does in the long run.
    Good to hear some positive things about M3.