Thread: ecodiesel user defined perameters

ecodiesel user defined perameters

so im lost i need some help im trying to get some bin files apparently that i cannot find any online to import into to tuner pro. ive read and read and im still lost i cant make something up out of thin air how do i get the file to import into tuner pro where is it located? at this point i would pay for someone to give me those files to be able to adjust them. im at a complete loss......
    Last edited by Prolongedvictory; 04-19-2023 at 02:54 PM.

Banned
    what perameters are you trying to import??

Same here? Can't find anything out there

Potential Tuner
    the user defined parameters from my understanding are ones that you yourself create based on the binary coding in the PCM for making other items work, HPtuners only includes so many items, legally there are ones that they're not allowed to just openly give access to for reasons we all should know. as for finding a table of the UDP's, I'm at a loss of not being able to find them myself either.

Tuner in Training
    i know powerstrokecustoms is selling user defined parameters, but needs a stock file. it might cost you.

Powerstrokecustoms was banned from this forum.

What?s your strategy code/OS number and I can see if I can do them. Also what are you looking at adding? PM me if you have to