Thread: Scanner

Tuner

Scanner

Updated the OS with the scanner patch but still not getting and data in the scanner. I am thinking maybe the layout is wrong and configured for a vehicle and not a Polaris RZR? Anyone have a working layout I can try?

Thanks,

Kane

Potential Tuner

Here is the layout i use for Turbo RZRS

best rzr lay.Layout.xml

its taken awhile to build but the VE and Boost setpoint tables in here are identical to the editor tables so you can copy and paste the entire tables that are datalogged for ve and boost setpoint. all the charts and graphs ive put in here are how i like to view the data when tuning. im open to feedback from others as well. thanks!

Tuner
    I am still not getting anything on the scanner side. Connect to vehicle can read DTC's, OS patch is in place but I am not seeing anything in the graphs or tables. On cars as soon as you hit start lines will start on the screen I get nothing after I hit start. Are the Polaris different? When you hit scan even if the engine is not running can you see things like TPS?

Kane

Tuner
    Just wanted to give everyone an update so you don't get caught like I was. I have had my existing channels and layouts for so long I forgot about updating making new ones for these new style of vehicles. I was trying to use channels and ID's that where not in my layout and even had an old layout that really did not match the Polaris at all. I was so used to just plugging into a vehicle firing up my scanner and off it goes. So now that I have a good layout thanks to rlingo24 and updated my channels to match his layout everything is scanning fine. So my mistake not looking at all of the pieces with the new vehicle types and I hope this thread helps someone else.

Thanks,

Kane