Hey Guys, My Name is I am fairly new to EFI tuning. Prior knowledge comes from working on engines, cars and tuning comes from working on old carbed V8s.

I trying to tune in fuel for a set of "green giant" 42lb injectors purchased from ZZP.

Engine Mods are as follow

Intake
Bigger Intercooler
Ported Intake Manifold
Z04 Turbo kit
Full Exhaust

I am going to attach my morning commute log for today as well as my current flash, I see I have a good bit of knock I was intending to remove, but also realize that my LTFT+STFT are pretty rich so that mixture could cause excess heat.

I had somewhat adjusted and flashed the car before the injectors and turbo, and it ran pretty well besides a throttle slightly closing on me at wide open pulls.

Current flash only has adjustment to Injector Flow Rate, Pulse width and a reduction in offset (about 17% per seeing how things had set when I was in open loop). DFCO is off as well as cat over temp. MAF disabled, as well as over/underboost disabled from a previous tune.

Everything else is untouched. would love input on what else I should log, and whatever you ecotec gurus think, here to learn and appreciate any help in advance.

Thank you all.

4.29.23 Morning Drive.hpl2015 Chevy Sonic Tune (20psi)rev b_stock TM_BOOST_PE_42cc.hpt