Thread: Tuning issues

Tuner in Training

Tuning issues

I have a 05 suburban, 5.3 ls all stock other than btr truck norris cam. Vehicle is flex fuel. Suburban runs good for the most part. It is always running rich i think. No power down low. Will not spin the tires. Will run decent above 3000 rpm. Can yall take a look at the log file?
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's not always running rich, sure you have some negative fuel trims but they are not always super negative.

You are missing logs of data though. There are no o2 sensor data, you only have 1 bank for the fuel trims so you have no idea what bank 2 is doing. No injector information.

The truck does run a richer commanded air fuel ratio while it warms up but settles around 14.1 for stoich. I'd adjust that so it's running at stoich once the temps are over 130 degrees.

And you need to get a wideband oxygen sensor for tuning. That way you can properly adjust the MAF and VE table in open loop to get fueling under control.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.