Thread: Migrating 2018 Indian Springfield from Dynojet PV3 to HP Tuners

Tuner in Training

Migrating 2018 Indian Springfield from Dynojet PV3 to HP Tuners

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so sorry in advance if its not. I am trying to switch my Springfield from the PV3 to HP Tuners just to simplify tuning between all of my vehicles and I'm having a few issues.

Current setup has the Dynojet wideband kit for the PV3 and I would like to continue tuning with wideband sensors. Does anybody know of a way to log the Dynojet setup in HP Tuners or is there a different dual wideband setup, such as the Innovate DLG-1 that would be better suited to the job? Along with this would my ecu be able to read these sensors like it does with the Dynojet setup or would the bike only run off of the factory narrow band sensors

The Track Addict app will not connect to my MVPI2 while connected to the bike, no issues connecting to any other vehicle I have tried. Am I doing something wrong or is my bike not supported by the app yet? Will I need to just set my laptop up to log and throw it in the saddlebag for the time being?

TIA for any help.

You will need to run a WBO2 capable of 0-5v output and connect it to an MPVI 2+ w/ pro features or MPVI3 (need the cable for both). This will allow you to log the AFR via the VCM software. The DynoJet WBO2 puts it on its own CANbus network. Though it displays on the PV3, it is not read by the ECU. In all cases, your bike ECU is using the factory sensor.

I can't help on the Track Addict map as I've not used it.