Thread: Connecting my 2010 Can Am Spyder RS-S

Tuner in Training

Connecting my 2010 Can Am Spyder RS-S

VCM editor says it reads vehicle but sits stuck on "read complete" If I select hardware (2 choices either fail) but if i leave field blank it says "skipped" and continues that's when it says read complete and doesn't load tune like it should. Gathering info or read does give me make/model info and vin.

VCM scanner detects vehicle, displays it on top (correct veh info) and that's it. wont log data. Doesn't seem to be actually connected. At some point in all this when reading if I select specific hardware it fails and says "protocol not detected"

Is my ecu just not supported? Did I waste another 50 dollars hoping to avoid the dealership? I just want the trans failure to go away and the bike to shift without going limp.
    Help me OBD2wan Kanobee, Your my only hope!

Tuner in Training
    make sure your using Beta version

Tuner in Training
    Affirmative. Beta release in full effect.

Advanced Tuner
    any news on this one ... i have a costumer with a spyder i think 2017 and is wishing we can tune it so any info will be great
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner in Training
    I submitted to customer support and unfortunately the spyder line is not yet supported. However it does recognize the vehicle and will pull codes so it does recognize the protocol. I'm sure a patch isn't far behind. I did notice a Ryker in the supported vehicle list but don't recall the year.