Thread: 2015 GTI Code Issues

2015 GTI Code Issues

Hopefully someone has something that can help me out. We have a 15 GTI that we have modified quite extensively. It has a Big turbo, port injection, downpipe, etc. We have added the CTS Turbo Aluminum intake manifold. Because of this the Intake manifold runners are deleted (Obviously). The problem I'm having is that the car is setting the EPC light about 5 seconds after starting. In my tune file I have disabled the codes, but they are still setting. The specific codes setting are p2014 and p2006. Both for Intake manifold runner control. Both codes are disabled in the tune. Also I can't see the codes if I scan with VCM, but if I use a Launch scan tool it shows them. If anyone has any ideas for how to solve this please let me know. The car goes into limp mode right away and is pretty much undriveable. I'll attach a copy of the tune. It is not close to finished. Just started trying to use HP for vw as we were having issues with other software.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Hi, you are using a last beta version vcm?

Yes, I updated vcm right before tuning.

Tuner in Training
    I had a problem in med 9.1 suceful writing ans the car run great, after seven days, after turn engine on, the car is in limp mode and only back to work when writing the tune, i turn on o2 catalist test and the car run great, the error checksum memory. They have tables we dont touch.

Try setting the charge motion to power position?

Quote Originally Posted by arctuning.calgary View Post
    Hopefully someone has something that can help me out. We have a 15 GTI that we have modified quite extensively. It has a Big turbo, port injection, downpipe, etc. We have added the CTS Turbo Aluminum intake manifold. Because of this the Intake manifold runners are deleted (Obviously). The problem I'm having is that the car is setting the EPC light about 5 seconds after starting. In my tune file I have disabled the codes, but they are still setting. The specific codes setting are p2014 and p2006. Both for Intake manifold runner control. Both codes are disabled in the tune. Also I can't see the codes if I scan with VCM, but if I use a Launch scan tool it shows them. If anyone has any ideas for how to solve this please let me know. The car goes into limp mode right away and is pretty much undriveable. I'll attach a copy of the tune. It is not close to finished. Just started trying to use HP for vw as we were having issues with other software.
    I zeroed in those tables when I deleted my swirl control plates and vacuum line to the vacuum diaphragm