Thread: 07 Crown Victoria

Tuner in Training

07 Crown Victoria

New here learning the ropes. If anyone could help me figure out some adjustments added a few parts and need to see what I need to adjust for a bigger bbk throttle body and a 340lph fuel pump. Have more modes but that's more or less where Im starting the adjustments. Saw there was a setting to change voltage for fuel pump. Can I adjust that and not have to do a fuel pump rewire or BAP?

Mods to the car.
    Edelbrock Victor Jr intake manifold mmr plenum adapter
    Stock plenum
    Bbk 80mm throttle body
    Bbk shorty equal length headers
    Dual xpipe setup
    1/2" spacers on the plenum and throttle body
    Have a few other parts pending. Depending on how the tuning goes

Tuner in Training
    went ahead and just started from scratch decided to tune the intake manifold. I did some logs changing the manifold volume a few time to see how it did
    first log is oem stock file oem is 9.2l
    second is 7.0 liter
    third is 6.0l
    fourth is 10l
    oemlog.hpl
    mod1log.hpl
    modvol6.hpl
    mod10lv.hpl
    oem file
    2007oemfile.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Some crown victorias have a map sensor on the egr module so haven't made a egr tube yet so reason for no readings on logs and why I'm getting a high manifold pressure code. Just little update

Tuner in Training
    alright so got the egr worked out readings are a little better than before idles alot better. heres an idle log along with a pull or two and little cruise oemlog2.hpl

Tuner in Training
    havent gotten much help but if someone could be helpful and help me with this bbk throttle body i installed per the instructions but getting a actuator stuck closed code . noticed on idle with the oem throttle tps was sitting at 4.25 with bbk 4.33 at idle heres a log with bbk throttle body it went in limp mode had to turn off then back on to get homebbktber.hpl
    Last edited by PedroV915; 05-28-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Tuner in Training
    i think i got a good base line for it didnt give me a check engine light yet. some hanging rpms in the 1100-1500 range when letting go of the throttle in park logged a little cruise going to drive it today to the exhaust shop so going to log some pulls
    ford75mmv1.hpl
    bbkv2.hpt
    1497323653.hpt
    last file is what im using as my reference