Thread: My P71 build

Tuner in Training

My P71 build

Making some adjustments. Anybody have some time to look at some revision I did make sure I don't blow up the car ... Cars an 07 Ford Crown Victoria few upgrades....will post file once I figure out how to.
    Current mods in case anyone looks it over.
    Edelbrock Victor jr intake manifold with mmr plenum adapter
    1/2" spacers on plenum and throttle body.
    340lph fuel pump
    Custom bbk equal length shorty headers
    19x9 mustang wheels
    Need to get it dialed in to add bbk throttle body and Intake manifold spacer as well
    Last edited by PedroV915; 05-12-2023 at 01:21 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Well. Loaded it up and ran little better than it did not sure if it was my changes. Still really rough made some new changes added some timing added some gas. Really lean on idle and was adding some time so just added what I say it was doing so hopefully this other revision helps we shall see

Tuner in Training
    went back to oem file currently open headers main check engine light im getting is P0108
    played with the manifold volume on the settings made a few logs in the ford group if anyone can chime in
    posting oem file along with a log
    2007oemfile.hpt
    oemlog.hpl

Tuner in Training
    well got the egr worked out exhaust some what i installed a bbk 75mm throttle body followed directions but getting a aquator stuck closed code put me in limp mode. what i did notice that on my oem log tps signal is 4.25 and with the throttle body its at 4.33. tps is at 1.27v when the key is turned.havent gotten much help but if someone is nice enough to help me with getting it driving right with the throttle body it would be much appreciate it.
    this is the log with the bbk throttle bodybbktber.hpl
    Last edited by PedroV915; 05-28-2023 at 09:56 PM.