Thread: ID1050XDS injector data gen 3

Advanced Tuner

ID1050XDS injector data gen 3

Does anybody have the correct injector data for these injectors for e85 for a gen 3 coyote. I downloaded the data sheet off their website for these injectors and my car but when i go to change the ethanol content to 85 the only value that changes is the stoichiometric A/F ratio. Thanks, stock fuel system btw.

Advanced Tuner
    I have a good tune for 250. IM me

Advanced Tuner
    Pistol, the injector data doesn’t change when running e85.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    Pistol, the injector data doesn’t change when running e85.
    Then whats the point of asking for ethonal percentage and having a stoichiometric ratio on the spread sheet?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_91 View Post
    Then whats the point of asking for ethonal percentage and having a stoichiometric ratio on the spread sheet?
    Stoichiometric Air Fuel Ratio - The stoichiometric air fuel ratio of an ethanol/gasoline blend will be calculated based on the ethanol content of the fuel. For pure gasoline, enter 0%, for pure ethanol, enter 100%, etc.

Some people will not know how to do the math on this for different % percentages, they just put it in the spreadsheet so people don't blame the injector data.

Potential Tuner
    Pistol, you have to verify if you used the 2020+ file or the old one. Plus, the injector data is same always.
    For e85 you have to activate the flexfuel settings, by coping/adapting F150 settings for example.
    Ping me if you need more details for e85 activation

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Stoichiometric Air Fuel Ratio - The stoichiometric air fuel ratio of an ethanol/gasoline blend will be calculated based on the ethanol content of the fuel. For pure gasoline, enter 0%, for pure ethanol, enter 100%, etc.

Some people will not know how to do the math on this for different % percentages, they just put it in the spreadsheet so people don't blame the injector data.
    So what you are saying is the injector data, no matter the E content, will always be the same? Like in these pics?
    snap1.jpgsnap2.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    One clue is that there is no “FFV injector data” in the ford flex fuel vehicles.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    One clue is that there is no “FFV injector data” in the ford flex fuel vehicles.
    That makes sense. I understand now. Sorry I know little to nothing about injector swaps and want to triple check everything before I change them as this is my daily driver and I dont want to get stuck in a rut and cant drive to work or have to put the stock injectors back in. Thanks!

Most of the injector data was never intended to run on 6 bar and the gen 3 can run up to that. Have this in mind.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Most of the injector data was never intended to run on 6 bar and the gen 3 can run up to that. Have this in mind.
    appreciate it