Thread: Need Help!!!!!

Tuner in Training

Need Help!!!!!

I am a noob to this tuning world... i am not paying someone when i can learn to do it. but i am stuck i just received my mpvi3 today, i recently did a afm/dod delete on my 6.2l escalade and put a truck norris cam in it. please someone help me figure out what i need to change on my parameters. where to start ect... attached is my current log
    also throwing a code for cam position sensor and running lean
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnnywestluvin; 05-17-2023 at 04:14 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would recommend you start here first https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ing-experience
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Setup your VCM scanner to log Volumetric efficiency, dynamic airflow, & MAF (freq) in the channel section. I tune the MAF first since its quick and then turn the MAF off and log VE. i personally like doing Gen IV engines by spliting the VE tuning into 29 different zones and filtering the data. After about 2-3 good logs you should have it straightened out. Whe everything is reenabled your VE and dynamic air should be pretty close to the same number, roughly. Check out goat rope garage on you tube. hes got a Gen IV section that explains how to set this stuff up. I believe he also has a video on tuning MAF as well. its pretty good for free info and a visual on how to do some basic things with the software.