Thread: 1995 LT1 camaro w/ Ls2 computer no power under mid to hard throttle

Potential Tuner

1995 LT1 camaro w/ Ls2 computer no power under mid to hard throttle

I'm looking for some help on a 1995 camaro my buddy recently bought. I'm new to tuning and am lost lol. Lt1 (bone stock as far as we know) 4L60? auto trans. Has optispark delete. Runs like crap anywhere above half throttle, has almost zero power when accelerating at cruising speeds....I do have a couple data logs on it. Any suggestions? Tia

Senior Tuner
    Fuel pressure?

Tuner in Training
    I feel your pain with getting any decent help with anything outside the easy answers on this forum. I have attempted to find out if there are re-pinning sheets available and who is the POC for this elusive information nothing but crickets. I'm disappointed with the so-called experts, but I don't give up that easy so I will keep pounding the keys.

Senior Tuner
    Huh uh. You post a tune and a log. Then you're allowed to cry if you don't get help.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffus3214 View Post
    I'm looking for some help on a 1995 camaro my buddy recently bought. I'm new to tuning and am lost lol. Lt1 (bone stock as far as we know) 4L60? auto trans. Has optispark delete. Runs like crap anywhere above half throttle, has almost zero power when accelerating at cruising speeds....I do have a couple data logs on it. Any suggestions? Tia

A lot of people are shocked at how much timing a LT1 GEN2. At wide open most will end up between 32-42 degrees.

Post a tune and a log though for some help.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GM Dude View Post
    I feel your pain with getting any decent help with anything outside the easy answers on this forum. I have attempted to find out if there are re-pinning sheets available and who is the POC for this elusive information nothing but crickets. I'm disappointed with the so-called experts, but I don't give up that easy so I will keep pounding the keys.
    LT1swap.com is what youre looking for, theyve got all the pin outs you need. This is a tuning forum, specifically for HP tuners, not a engine swap forum lol If you dont get an answer on here then its because youre either in the wrong section or no one know...or its a really dumb question, but those normally get smartass answers pretty fast lol