Thread: Lt1 C7 Lt4 T/c control

Tuner in Training

Lt1 C7 with Lt4 blower T/c control

Have a c7 that has Lt4 swap blower, fuel system. Test driving the car, the T/c seems pretty aggressive coming on and off. I'm gonna guess it might be because of commanded Tq. Is there a way to smooth the oncoming and offgoing t/c? Attatched is a log and tune file of how car sits now. C7_Lt1-Lt4_Tc_On.hplC7_Lt1-Lt4_Aux6.hpt
    Last edited by Flipper7; 05-22-2023 at 03:57 PM. Reason: title change

Advanced Tuner
    under tq mgmt, driver demand for map a b and c your dd table takes off like a rocket past 50% accel pedal. dial it back under 80% accelerator pedal

What size throttle body are you running? Also, you've run out of injector.

Transmission> Torque Management> General> TCC Limit> Max Torque - (Needs to be raised higher than your Max Engine Torque)

Transmission> Torque Management> General> Torque Limit> Max Torque vs RPM table - (Needs to be raised higher than your Max Engine Torque)
    1997 C5 - 346ci - M6 - custom CAI, ported TB, MAF (ported & descreened), 1-7/8" Lt's, 3"X-pipe, modified stock muffs, 345rwhp before headers/x-pipe

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper7 View Post
    Have a c7 that has Lt4 swap blower, fuel system. Test driving the car, the T/c seems pretty aggressive coming on and off. I'm gonna guess it might be because of commanded Tq. Is there a way to smooth the oncoming and offgoing t/c? Attatched is a log and tune file of how car sits now. C7_Lt1-Lt4_Tc_On.hplC7_Lt1-Lt4_Aux6.hpt
    Havne't reviewed your tune file.. but just a heads up..

I had a issue like this.. The customer put new tires on it and the ratio front to rear was just enough off from factory that it would assume you were spinning in just particular situations.. It was very annoying to find.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs