Thread: Chrysler 300c SRT8 6.1L 2011 (LX) stock tune

Potential Tuner

Chrysler 300c SRT8 6.1L 2011 (LX) stock tune

Hi guys,

Im new on this site as I have just purchased the MVPI3 to tune my Chrysler 300c SRT8 LX (2011), and other vehicles in the future.

The car was previously tuned by a tune shop prior to me purchasing it and I wanted to return it to the stock tune from Chrysler prior to sale.

where can I get the stock tune for this car?

Firas

Might be one in the tune repository, if not locate member White1 he might have one.
    I might have one I’ll look tonight
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Potential Tuner
    Hey PurpleRam,

I will try Repository and if not, I will contact White1

if you comes across it please let me know

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Hi

I was able to locate a 2008 SRT8 6.1L stock tune file in the repository. Would this be ok, or it could be different tune for a 2011 model. I was assuming this would be the same but I did find a few differences in regards to some different tabs???

for example

under "engine" tab, the tune in the car has an extra sub-tab called "exhaust" but in the stock tune this does not exist...

I just wanted to ensure Im not loading an incorrect tune into my car. Any help with this would be great

Thanks in advance

You can not load this tune in your car, you can only copy from the tune to yours.

If your car is stock, you have only a few things you can do to make it run or feel better.

Look at the differences, you cab copy this by opening the compare file and open the comparison log - differences.

So you dont need to copy the hole tabs step by step.

The Exhaust may be the catalyst temp, you can ignore this.