Hello

Hopefully this is the right spot for this post. I've got a new gen 3 coyote. The supplied computer from fomoco is Bosch. I've added the newest cobra jet intake, and gt500 throttle body. I attempted to flash the stock tune Monday night with the RTD+ module. It downloaded new firmware, then did pull 6 or so files from my motor. It appeared to do this successfully, but Lund did not receive the tune on their end. I attempted it again Tuesday night, but got an error stating I may need to use VCM editor. I did not get this error Monday. I do not have a laptop, but I do have an nGUAGE unit that I used for a different vehicle in the past. I was able to put what I believe is the latest firmware file onto the unit, but when I go through the process of pulling it from the sd it does not run the new firmware. I also have a foxwell scanner that I haven't taken out of the box yet. I realize I'm all over the map here, but basically because I have no idea what I'm doing, and the customer service email option is not helping. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Tooth