Thread: Basics for Newbie, Forcing to MAF or Forcing to VVE?

Tuner

Basics for Newbie, Forcing to MAF or Forcing to VVE?

Obviously just starting & reading everything but still not clear on a lot. Haven't sorted out how to approach longband sensor install for the time being am trying to use Narrowband 02s to tune VVE & MAF for idle & cruising only. LS7 07Z06 & just removed A&A supercharger installed & dyno-tuned 8 years ago. Engine also has a AHP 116 cam (220/240, 116 lsa, 0 degree overlap).

From what I've been reading:
    1. When forcing to MAF I need to disable Dynamic Airflow by minimizing 'High RPM Disable' to like (40) & 'High RPM Re-enable' to like (39).
    2. When forcing to SD I need to minimize Mass Airflow Sensor >Maf Frequency Fail High to like (2) & Maf Frequency Fail Low to like (1).
    3. There are further directions to go to the Fuel side & disable Deceleration Fuel Cutoff by increasing value in 'Enable ECT' to like (490) & increasing value in 'Disable ECT' to like (489). On that same page it also tells you to disable Clutch Fuel Cutoff by increasing value in Enable VSS.

So when do I make the changes on the Fuel side, for MAF tuning, for SD or VVE tuning or both?

Once I flash these changes into my As-Found or base tune I'm ready to data-log to gather info for updating my tune????

Need Help, Thanks!

Tuner
    Please Delete This Thread

Advanced Tuner
    There are tons of write ups on this if you just google it or search the forum.