Thread: Stock 2019+ 6L90 Calibration Request

Stock 2019+ 6L90 Calibration Request

Looking for a stock read of a 2019 OR NEWER 6L90 TCM from any vehicle - heavy duty or commercial preferred.

Thanks!

Tuner in Training

2020 L8T 6L90E Read (Stock)

Ignore the ECM VIN as we had to have some ECM hooked-up. But this is a 2020 L8T 6L90 read only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by relicdew View Post
    Ignore the ECM VIN as we had to have some ECM hooked-up. But this is a 2020 L8T 6L90 read only.
    Exactly what I needed - thanks !
    Do you happen to know the Model vehicle this came out of? Silverado 2500, etc?

Tuner in Training
    Sorry just saw this. It's either from a Silverado or a Sierra. Not sure which 2500 it came from but I believe it was from a 2500. This was purchased years ago for L8T harness development and I didn't purchase the engine/transmission myself. The other individual that did has since retired.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by relicdew View Post
    Ignore the ECM VIN as we had to have some ECM hooked up. But this is a 2020 L8T 6L90 read only.
    I'm trying to get the file to open without luck. I just updated my VCM software and still nothing. It opens the file, but everything is blank.

Could you upload another copy of the file? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J_schwaa View Post
    I'm trying to get the file to open without luck. I just updated my VCM software and still nothing. It opens the file, but everything is blank.

Could you upload another copy of the file? Thanks
    Nothing at all wrong with the file, it is TRANS ONLY. No Engine.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Nothing at all wrong with the file, it is TRANS ONLY. No Engine.
    That would explain what I'm seeing.

Would you happen to have a stock L8T engine file you could post? I'm doing a swap into my 2015 silverado 6.2 and want to compare files to get a base tune built.

Potential Tuner
    I searched "L8T" and didn't realize I was in the transmission forum when I clicked this thread. Late night quick research, wasn't paying attention to details.