Thread: e39 changing from na to turbo with existing OS

Potential Tuner

e39 changing from na to turbo with existing OS

I have OS 12647350 from a 2012 orlando on a LEA engine i just installed a turbo on.
    the os is set up with single map sensor, maf and thats it for an NA combo.

can i just add the appropriate sensors based on a 2012 regal 2.0 turbo wiring diagram, then use the config dropdowns in HPT and everything will work correctly?

im looking to add IAT2, flex fuel, boost control solenoid. I already installed a normal gm iat in the charge pipe ahead of the throttle body but could switch to a regal TMAP if needed.

i havent found a way to 'activate' IAT2 so it uses it for calcs. (i logged it at -40f so it seems to be trying to read it) is it activated when i change Airflow > General > Map sensor config from NA-MAP to TC-MAP-TIAP-BARO ? which in that case id need a tmap instead of the sensor i installed?

thank you for any help/info/advice.

i have the credits ready to go but havent written the ecu yet, i want to make sure i dont mess this up.

Potential Tuner
    well i installed the iat sensor at pin 13 and 20 copying the regal pinout and i cant get it to read anything. when i change around the map sensor config it just breaks everything.

i have a lot of figuring out to do.