Thread: P59 Stock Parameters

Tuner in Training

P59 Stock Parameters

Hey guys. Extremely new to tuning and HP Tuners. I pulled the info from my P59 hooked up to a 2007 6.0 that has a stage 2 cam and matching springs, which are the only engine mods, in my 89 S10. I haven't ran a data log while driving the truck yet. I just wanted to see if someone could take a look at this file and see if everything looks ok. I am having a stalling issue when coming to a stop as well as a serious bogg when mashing the throttle. Thanks Larry
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I'd be happy to but it wont be til tonight. im at work for another 10 hours. do you have cam specs? stall converter? is it a 07 classic or nnbs? Have you adjusted anything in the tune yet?

Tuner in Training
    It is an 07 Classic, I sent pcm out to have VATS removed, supposedly adjustments made for cam change. TH350 trans with 3200 stall, and Dakota Digital Speed Sensor.
    Valve Lift .585/.585
    Advertised Duration 283/286
    Duration At .050" Lift 228/230

It needs work and injectors.

There is no way the stock injectors can support the power this engine makes. Buy new injectors before anything in my opinion.

The VE table is basically unchanged, that needs a lot of work. Then it needs some clean up to the timing and idle settings to help it out.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.