Thread: needing help with new updated engine and new tune file for upgrades

Potential Tuner

needing help with new updated engine and new tune file for upgrades

anyone able to help me get a desirable tune for new engine and upgrades. car was tuned but somehow tune file was erased accidently. tuner wantd more money to tune it again, Can anyone help, thanks in advance.

Myself and other remote tune!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Myself and other remote tune!
    alright i have a 2006 pontiac gto 6.0 motor is now bored and stroked to 408 ci cnc ported stock cathedral port heads with new stainless valves and double springs good for 670 lift. LS Xceleration stage 4 cam. 625 lift 286 intake duratiion 292 exh duration. it has a new sheetmetal high rise intake with 104 mm throttlebody. new 46lb/hr injectors. has kooks long tube headers with cat delete mid pipes and magnaflow 3 in cat back exhaust. new msd coil packs. i am running ethanol free 93 octane gas all the time. could I get a tune file sent to me? thanks in advance.

Advanced Tuner
    Thats not really how it works with remote tuners. They want money for their work and i believe you have to send them a copy of you file and some data so that they can apply the changes for you and when you pay them you get a custom tune back tailored for your setup. If youore looking for free tunes, well, Im sure a lot of us would be willing to help or guide you in tuning it but its a steep learning curve sometimes. do you have HP tuners hardware and software already?