Thread: Cannot get a EQ Ratio Error Graph to run - HELP PLEASE

Tuner in Training

Cannot get a EQ Ratio Error Graph to run - HELP PLEASE

Im old and logical and ex carb and points tuner, and the brain is struggling. I have read everything to death and watched every video. I have the HP MVI3 and everything seems to connect ok.
    Im playing with a Escalade 2012.
    AEM OBD WB - though could only find this is the OBD Controller unknown - WB EQ Ratio #1 (SAE)
    When scanning this shows up exact same number as the AEM gauge, so figure all is good.
    I am wanting to MAF tune - so shut off closed loop etc.
    Made a graph - insert the MAF frequency fine - and then tried both ways for the variable, Maths-Lambda(I have set AEM to lambda EQ Ratio Error, nothing. Also tried writing my own math follwing on line, not missing a thing Im sure - nothing.

Out of interest in the graph I changed the EQ Ratio parameter to just the WB EQ Ratio#1 and the graph ran perfect. As in with different throttle openings the MAF frequency table moved along showing the exact WB Lambda value.

So seems the table, the MAF the O2 are all plotting - but not the EQ Ratio error part - HELP please.
    Can I load the scan file here or shouldn't, Thank you

UPDATE: Read on some post if you dont make Equivalence Ratio commanded a channel then it wont work - made it a chancel, and presto, working, in case this helps someone else.
    Last edited by CTSVNZ; 05-29-2023 at 12:13 AM. Reason: got t working

Potential Tuner
    I m having the exact same issues. 2009 corvette z06. I have the EQ ratio commanded in the list and still wont plot.. ??? Help?

Tuner in Training
    In the channel list I put the WB EQ Ratio 1 (Lambda) and right below it the command Equivalence Ratio Commanded. (that I didn't have before). I can then see when scanning the two numbers... that i want the table to log. If you have these two running then I guess the time is in setting up the table correctly. My problem is I spent hours on the table, that was correct, but not the info in the channels. Hope this helps a bit?