I have twins on my 2000 Firehawk last year and ran it on E85 until I put it away for winter. I decided I was finally going to do the Tahoe FF 12216125 OS a week or so ago.

It has not went well. Here are my questions if someone can shed some light on this.

I've read countless threads on this topic and everyone says "I copied everything over".

With my car being a 2000, the 2002 Tahoe OS has a lot more tables so I looked at a 2002 Trans Am file. It has just about the same amount of tables but they are different than the Tahoe and some are different than my 2000.

I guess my biggest question is what values do I use for the fuel transient tables? There's a big difference in those between the Tahoe OS and the 2002 Firebird. There's some differences in the cranking fuel tables and the idle airflow tab.

The first time I attempted it, I used everything from my 2000. It would start right up, but would go dead lean and die. I started changing things and eventually got it to idle and ended up redoing the VE table(that causes me slight concern something isn't right with my injector data).

This being my first time doing this, I'm not for sure what the correct way to do it is. I want it to be right, I don't want it just to run.

Thanks for any help.

Oh, and my dash looks like a Christmas tree now with using the Tahoe OS.