Thread: 6.0 ficm read for TDN

Potential Tuner

6.0 ficm read for TDN

I can only get the ecm and tcm to read through TDN but not the ficm. I tried updating the resource files and firmware on the mpvi3 but both say up to date. I?ve flashed the ficm and used credits for it already. Anyone have any advice?

Potential Tuner
    You can only write FICM files, when you try and read them it says it can't and gives a stock file. That Stock file you write unto the FICM and that sets up the license, after that that stock file gets modified and you write the modified version unto the FICM, are you having trouble writing to the FICM?

Potential Tuner
    So I ordered a ficm tune from innovative and they are asking me to upload the ficm read through TDN instead of emailing them the file. I was wondering if there was a way to do that since I can’t get it to and Id have to assume that’s how they normally do ficm tunes since they are asking me to? I do understand its just supplying a stock file and not actually doing a read

Banned
    i would just email your stock read to them. they can lock it and send it back.

Potential Tuner
    Did you figure out the process for this, right now mine says someone else owns my BNIB MPVI3.

Tuner
    I tune a lot of trucks through TDN, Always tune the FICM. What year is your truck?

Potential Tuner
    Ended up emailing the stock read to the tuner. Mine is a 2006

Potential Tuner
    If you're experiencing difficulties with your FICM and the tuning process, it's recommended to reach out to a professional tuner or the support team of the tuning tool you're using. They may provide guidance on troubleshooting or offer insights based on their experience.
    retro bowl