Thread: feels like the car is in limp mode but not?

Advanced Tuner

feels like the car is in limp mode but not?

2008 chrysler 300c 5.7 car is out of town and acting up! lost power and we thought it was in limp mode but after hooking the vcm scanner to it and seeing it shift from 1st all the way through 5th but i see a lot of tcc slippage! my son said it feels like the tranny is fighting back and made a noise that he didnt while shifting gear when he floored the pedal. the car was never tuned for wot but he didnt know it. could someone help me please? heres the tune for motor and tranny. i dont want to have to drive up to orlando to tinker with it and still not know whats wrong! if someone will help me, i dont mind paying! im not a tuner! 3rd read ECM & TCM.hpt23-06-01 19-36-54.hpl
    Last edited by Turbo2gnx; 06-03-2023 at 09:20 AM.
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo2gnx View Post
    2008 chrysler 300c 5.7 car is out of town and acting up! lost power and we thought it was in limp mode but after hooking the vcm scanner to it and seeing it shift from 1st all the way through 5th but i see a lot of tcc slippage! my son said it feels like the tranny is fighting back and made a noise that he didnt while shifting gear when he floored the pedal. the car was never tuned for wot but he didnt know it. could someone help me please? heres the tune for motor and tranny. i dont want to have to drive up to orlando to tinker with it and still not know whats wrong! if someone will help me, i dont mind paying! im not a tuner! 3rd read ECM & TCM.hpt23-06-01 19-36-54.hpl
    Hello!
    Looks like you are right... there is a lot of transmission slip in your tune in the first gears.
    Definitely it can the worked on. I can support you remotely.

Could you send me the information via email? [email protected]

Thanks.
    DodgeBoy.
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@dodgeboy2785