Thread: LSA Card Style Maf

Tuner in Training

LSA Card Style Maf

I am trying to add an lsa card still maf to my supercharged ls3 which is running the standard maf that works fine, but when i use the lsa maf and data, airflow vs frequency settings copied from an lsa .hpt file its too rich, i need to reduce it by 65% to run. When i change mafs do i just need to update airflow vs frequency or are there other tables that need to be changed?

The MAF table is not specific to any one physical MAF sensor, the MAF table is specific to the entire air intake system, from the airbox and filter to where it clamps onto the throttle body.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    The MAF table is not specific to any one physical MAF sensor, the MAF table is specific to the entire air intake system, from the airbox and filter to where it clamps onto the throttle body.
    what he said..

If the VE/VVE was done decently.. you can plot VE airflow on a MAF graph just to get a rough start at it. While tuning your MAF make sure a P0101 doesn't pop up.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs